Location: CO – Denver Downtown
Duration: 6 Months
DESCRIPTION: Designs, implements, analyzes and modifies systems for various applications. Defines system objectives and prepares system design specifications. Responsible for interface problem solving. Responsible for gathering analyzing client business requirements in order to indentify and solve problems. Acts as communication liaison between business and IT teams.
Manage all technology roadmaps, governance, and business requirements documentation related to the Marketing business area, energy efficiency programs, customer web interface, CRM and collaboration.
Have a detailed understanding of Marketing operations.
Demonstrate an understanding of how to leverage technologies in the energy sector for marketing activities.
Have a detailed understanding of the technology footprint and demonstrate a vision on how to leverage the assets to optimize business and investment value.
Responsible for managing key customer relationships by identifying I/T or infrastructure solutions to support business needs for business critical applications.
Manage demand by collaborating with customers, Business Systems partners, outside vendors and other stakeholders to identify customer requirements, assess impact to other data systems, consider available alternatives, compare costs and recommend solutions.
Applies strong business and/or technical acumen when defining technology solutions that add value to the business areas.
Manage process for large, more complex applications/projects, and/or applications/projects with high prioritization.
• Manage demand for assigned applications or areas of infrastructure including prioritization, release management, and requirements definition. This includes ensuring the proper alignment of business requirements related to new infrastructure or new information systems solutions and enhancements to existing systems or infrastructure for business critical applications. Determine functional specifications and communicate to outsourced IT vendor. May write and approve functional specifications, identify or document requirements, manage scope, and coordinate for justifiable solutions. In addition, will work with manager to develop forecasts and budgets for assigned application or infrastructure areas.
• Manage key customer relationships to ensure processes are integrated to support customer expectations. Communicate effectively with key leadership, business peers, IT peers and vendors to solve business/technical problems and provide technical solutions. Escalates customer concerns to Business Systems management.
• Executes against I/T plan for assigned business area or technical area of responsibility in conjunction with manager or peers. Management of activities relative to the business area I/T Plan to include application portfolio management, data security, and determination of the business requirements for disaster recovery, availability and fail-over capability of systems. Stay abreast of operational performance and impact to business. Serve as key respondent and facilitator for internal and external application audits.
• Develop information systems or infrastructure solutions and conduct planning for the assigned business area or technical areas of expertise. Lead cross-functional teams to assure that the solutions and plans meet business area changing business, customer, and competitive requirements. Provide consulting to all customers to ensure that the plans are integrated into the overall business area strategic and operational plans.
• Develop and leverage relationships with the I/T Operations area and other CO Operations teams so that solutions are appropriately prioritized within the overall scope of their activities.
• Possess expertise on the business process for assigned business area or areas of technical expertise. Provide internal consulting to business area customers for infrastructure support, applicable business functions and the information systems which support those functions.